(P9ssionS9shi) Reflection

P9ssionS9shi is a rotational group cast than covered only SNSD and TTS's songs.
Audio:
File 1: Solos and high lines/adilbs.
File 2: Chorus and acompainments.
Attention: Tittle File > MyName – Solo (for solo) and MyName – Chorus (for chorus).
Deadline: 30.11.2013


Susy (Sunny) JoJo (SeoHyun) Valerie (Yuri) Belinda (Yoona) Bekha (Taeyeon) Kim Lee (Tiffany) Ji Hyun (HyoYeon) Cali (SooYoung) Joan (Jessica) All Duets

[Cali] I see my reflection (Valerie: Hey~)
[Ji Hyun/Belinda(Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh)
[Kim Lee] One Step isogu wa Pushin’ the Door,
soune Too Hot na jikan ninarisou
[Bekha] My body motome ru Havin’ some fun
Oh havin’ some fun,
Hey havin’ some fun, whoa~
[Joan] (Havin' some fun ~ Havin some fun )
[JoJo] (Oh!) [Susy] tanoshimi taino
[JoJo] (Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!) [Valerie] anata matsu no
[Joan] Crazy for you, I’m crazy for you

[Susy] (Woooow!)
[JoJo] yume nimitayona Heaven
[Susy] (Woooow!)
[Bekha] sekaijuu woazamukuwa
[Susy/All] Tonight
[Bekha/All] hitorijime shite supottoraito
So tight! So tuff!
[Joan] mie ru Reflection! [Valerie] (Hey~)
[JoJo] atsui Connection! [Valerie] (Hey~)
[Kim Lee] kanpeki na Affection! [Valerie] (Hey~)
[Kim Lee] I see my reflection! [Cali] (I see my reflection)

[JoJo] Let’s get deeper deeper hukami ni,
hama ruwa kiken na Situation
[Joan] kaera nai konomama Spinnin’ around,
Spinnin’ around,
Spinnin’ around oh whoa~

[JoJo] (Oh!) [Ji Hyun] doushitaino
[JoJo] (Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!) [Bekha] tsumi na koi yo
[Kim Lee] Crazy for you, I’m crazy for you

[All] (Woooow!)
[Joan] amai masuku kabutte
[All] (Woooow!) 
[Susy] motto chikadu ku kina none
[Susy/Alltonight
[Bekha/All] go kitai nikotaeruwa
Good Girl? Bad Girl?
[Joan] mie ru Reflection! [Valerie] (Hey~)
[JoJo] atsui Connection! [Valerie] (Hey~)
[Kim Lee] kanpeki na Affection! [Valerie] (Hey~) 
[Kim Lee] I see my reflection! [Sayuri] (I see my reflection)

[Belinda] I’m into the zone [Susy] (Ya~)
[Valerie] ochi teyuku [Kim Lee] (Everything you do)
[Cali] Xanadu mitaina Illusion [JoJo] (Ilusion) 
[Susy] Reflection~~
[Bekha  Joan] So tight! So tuff!

[Susy] (Woooow!)
[JoJo] yume nimitayona Heaven
[Susy] (Woooow!)
[Bekha] sekaijuu woazamukuwa
[Susy/AllTonight
[Bekha/Allhitorijime shite supottoraito 
[Joan] (Oh Yeah)
[Bekha/AllSo tight! So tuff!

[Joan] mie ru Reflection! 
[Ji Hyun] (Hey~)
[Bekha] (Reflection)
[JoJo] atsui Connection! [Ji Hyun] (Hey~)
[Kim Lee] kanpeki na Affection! [Ji Hyun] (Hey~)

[Kim Lee] I see my Reflection…
[Bekha] (Reflection~)
[Belinda] I see my Reflection…   
[Bekha] I see my reflection! Oh~
[Valerie] I see my Reflection…
[Susy] I see my Reflection… 
[JoJo] I see my Reflection… 
[Ji Hyun] I see my Reflection…   
[Bekha] I see my reflection~~
[Cali] I see my reflection...
[Joan] I see my Reflection…