Official Note - 2014

Official Note:

Hello everyone, my name is Susy Mi Kwang. I'm the new admin and I am trying hard to bring this channel back to life. I think I'll get a little more patience. I know it's been over a year with no new collaborations, but is not my fault, I swear. Working with what I have now and I'm still having to write a lot of parts not sent to last, collaborations leave.

Sorry for this trouble, I just wanted to let you all know that the official back channel is much closer.

In short, some members left, there are new groups being added and generally only Skylight're new here.

PS: Sayuri left me with the responsibility of taking care of things here too, but I have my own channel collaborations and have just opened a new project, the SMK. When I finish to mix every songs late, I will do a medley of all these incredible work we've done over the years and we will, officially, comeback. 

PS²: If you want to go, please let me know and I will not wait forever for parts.

Thank you so much, Susy.